You must complete the Access Portal to Rahura Quest before you can start this quest. This quest is also the 2nd of 3 quests that will ultimately grant you access to Dragon Lands. You must complete this quest before you can do the Artonian Quest. You must complete this quest before you can do the 200 Fire Elementals Quest. Completing this quest will also allow you to complete the Pollution Problem Quest.
- Location: Khafra
- Reward: Experience/Gold
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Part 1: Travel to Khafra and speak with Sutekh. He is located in a building in the South East part of town.
- Part 2: You must locate Sutekh's stolen gems crates where the Artonians camp. To get there simply take the portal you now have access to in the Fishing Village North West of town. There is a ladder in a building on the middle of that little island.
- 1.) Inside search for a ladder that leads to a green lighted hallway, it is due East of where you came down. Following the hallway up and around to the right and then down. Turn left the first chance you get, there will be a small area on the North side of the hallway. Click on the gem crate to get a Quest Update. 1 down 2 to go!
- 2.) Head back to the right and turn down, take the first right you come to. Follow the hallway around and keep heading straight following the turns in the hallway, it will lead you to the 2nd gem crate. 1 to go!
- 3.) Head back the way you came and take the first hallway down you past up on your way to the 2nd crate. Take the 1st right and then the 1st down. At the end of the hallway is the 3rd and final crate!
Return to Sutekh when you have finished for your reward. Then seek out Sheikh in Kahfra to begin the Artonian Quest. Receive 300k Experience. Receive 50k Gold